Friday, June 24, 2011

Days 80 & 81

Getting back on track- taking food with me to school instead of eating there, food's just too heavy there... And if you're a new visitor to my blog I'm a student at The Culinary Institute of America. And despite the fact that we are there solely for food, it's hard to get a FIT meal. There are healthy options, but not necessarily friendly for people trying to lose weight.

I am actually one of 3 students in my graduating class that was significantly overweight (no thanks to our chosen degree field!) who have independently decided to attack weight loss head on. Each of us has succeeded to a very significant degree and it has been wonderful to have good company : )

I need to get active again; my weight loss hasn't slowed down, but I don't want it to. So moving more again will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...