Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 200 - SEATTLE!!!

We have arrived in Seattle. We have spent the day wandering the streets here and have scoped out all of the wonderful food spots. And there are a ton! I figured out where the tiny fitness room is in our hotel (Vintage Park by Kimpton) and I'm excited to get in there in the morning and spend some time on the elliptical.

I'll share my food finds with you tomorrow as well as the details of my work out...

(and thank you to all who offered support and prayers... my visit to the hospital was not what I had hoped for, and it will take some time to get back to being myself. hopefully this 3 weeks with an amazing group of people will help ease the initial pain.)

Pike Place Market, Seattle, Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...