Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 8 - First Weigh-In

WaHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Week 1 loss... 5 pounds! I'm thrilled and that much more committed today than I was even yesterday. These little things help so much in keeping me on track day after day. Seeing results allows me to more easily be reasonable about my food and eating choices. :) So happy! And guess what? I ate sushi (and quite a bit of it), a chocolate strawberry cake that I made on the fly upon request after the sushi that night (it had scratch milk chocolate whipped cream, too-- I just can't help it, I'll always be influenced by my pastry background), and ice cream on more than one occasion. All of the good healthy foods help the body to more efficiently burn everything. 

I missed feeling like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...