Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Day 1 (Decmber 26th, 2012)

New Info (as of December 26th, 2012)

Since my last regular posting we have had many, many things changed in our lives. New baby. No more working for me. Move across NY state from NYC area to Buffalo. It's been an adjustment and I have to wrap my head around weight loss differently now. As of this day, I am recommitting and starting over. This is no longer an extenuation of my original 100 pound, 365 day journey. It's different because life is different. Time to adjust and get back to healthy. It won't be the same and I can't expect to succeed in the same way now as I have in the past.

So let's get on with it!

My current (and scary) stats:
  • Weight: 230.4 lbs. I was 207 a month ago. This was the lowest I got after baby #3 and before beginning to gain again. Still not my highest weight ever, but scares the ever-loving bejeezus out of me.
  • Eating habits until today: any and everything without thought, but always in response to boredom, stress and lack of energy to make anything healthy.
  • My hubby is along for the ride intentionally this time, which will be a huge help for me. He came along last time because I gave him no choice with being the food buyer/preparer in the house. This time he is going to face this challenge and revamp of lifestyle head on. Thank you my Love :)
So today I start over at Day 1. New lifestyle, new challenges ahead, new commitment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...