Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 68... (no you didn't miss anything- I've been a bad blogger)

I've been a bad, bad blogger. And I'm afraid it may be biting me in the butt. I kind of left my accountability behind this week with not blogging, and the scale may show it. I haven't been good at all about eating healthy, not many GHG's in this week. I tracked and stayed within my points, but I've learned that when my points aren't largely made up of good foods my body just doesn't burn calories as efficiently. Well, we'll see what the bathroom scale has in store for me in the morning. Wish me luck.

(has anyone else noticed through my blog posts that after good weight ins where I lose a decent amount, the following week tends to be difficult for me? I need to explore this phenomenon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...