Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 75

Today was my son's birthday party (yay Antonio! 4 years old, wow!) and of course I did all of the cooking... And I made:
  • Rainbow cake and cupcakes (and about 3 times too many)
  • Gazpacho served in cucumber shooters
  • Home made guacamole
  • Roasted red pepper and veggie wraps
  • Roast beef and cheddar on caramelized onion rolls
  • Turkey and Swiss one ciabatta rolls
  • Ham and cheddar with tomato, lettuce, onion on multigrain
  • Jello Mousse (house specialty)  : )
  • Caprese salad skewers with fresh mozzarella
  • Old fashioned Coke in glass bottles
  • Macaroni salad and cole slaw
  • Toasted ravioli with marinara dipping sauce
And I managed to eat only my daily allotment of points!!! I was so good! I enjoyed myself and am in good shape (I think) for the scale tomorrow morning.

Did I mention my new trick?  Bending over forward and not getting winded? Love that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...