Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 10 - Didn't I Just Get Done Telling Me So?

UGH!!!!

I have eaten horribly today. The only positive is that I owned my decisions by tracking them and coming here to take responsibility. It's not the end of the world and I'm still on plan. I'm sitting in the kitchen right now typing and have decided that I'm not going to continue on this path this evening. I'm going to make myself a cup of Stash's Wild Raspberry Hibiscus tea. It's deep pink. It's sweet. It'll make me happy and fill the I'm-cranky-so-I-want-to-eat-everything-in-sight void.

Tomorrow's a new day to succeed. And I promise I'll share my chia seeds tomorrow. I think they're the same one used on the Chia Pet. At least my hubby thinks so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...