Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 14 - The "Make or Break" Point

I'm putting chia seeds on hold. Obviously :)

Instead, I'm going to share my 'want' list with you. What is my 'want' list, you may ask? It's the things I want for myself parallel with my weight loss. I did this the first time around and it was empowering to state what I wanted for myself, to really put me first in this journey and make me and my wants important. So, here's my current list (I'm not looking at my last list prior to writing this one, it'll be interesting to see what's changed and stayed the same!)...

  1. I want to wear cute clothes! I loved finally getting into cute stuff and not having such a limited selection on my last go around. I sooooooo look forward to wearing cute stuff!
  2. I want my knees to not hurt.
  3. I want my pants to not slouch down below my crack line. It's brutally honest, I know. But it's a biggie for me. Curvy girls will agree, it sucks to constantly be thinking about your own plumber's butt.
  4. I want to not have my stomach hang over the counter when I lean over to do dishes. It gets soaked and it further highlights my chub. 
  5. I want to feel my husbands hands around my waist like they are completely wrapping me, not as though they are stretching like Spandex. 
  6. I want to be able to keep up with my kids.
  7. I want more energy.
  8. I want, DESPERATELY, the complete confidence walking out the door every day to face the world as just Kara. Not as chubby-girl-behaving-slightly-awkwardly-to-unsucessfully-hide-her-fat. It doesn't fool anyone.
  9. I want to prove to the world that you can eat delicious things, everyday foods, and lose weight. I can't stand the idea of eliminating food groups, living off of liquids, 3 day diets, pills, and letting someone else do the thinking and work for you by having food delivered to your door.
  10. Lastly, I want to conquer the world with cake. (For all my newbie followers, I'm a pastry professional specializing in wedding cakes and special occasion cakes. Go see here: www.karascouturecakes.com). When I'm comfortable in my own skin, I'm comfortable with asserting myself and taking charge of anything I set my mind to. Domino effect, I suppose. But man, I miss that feeling!
As I did once before, please feel free to state what YOU want for yourself in the comments below. Let the world know where you want to go. Say it out loud and make it real!

OH! Wait! One last thing I want...

I want to be featured on a Weight Watcher's commecial :) If I get to my goal, which is 100 pounds lost, I'm sure they would love another poster child! And if I get to my final weight I will have lost 115 pounds, then they can't ignore me :)  *Center of attention complex*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...