Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 29 - Weigh In... Ugh

Well, we could just chalk it up to having had the flu last week and being dehydrated. Or that the lack of eating for 3 days stunted my metabolism. Or we could say that I'm bloated. but let's be honest here: my 3.2 lb. weight gain this week (222.4 lbs. now) is likely the result of eating a whole bynch of processed foods and way too much refined sugar.

:(

It's my own fault and I was fully aware of what I was doing when I was doing it. It comes from boredom. It comes from not eating a responsible breakfast. It comes from allowing a little bit of sugar in creating that blood-sugar high and crash, thus needing more to pull out of the nose dive. Shame on my choices.

...The only positive in all of this? I know what I did and I admit it to myself. I'm not sitting here acting delusional saying, "I have no idea how this happened! I tracked and got in my GHGs, and I only used my allotted weekly points!" Nope. I know why. The question is: how am I going to do better this week?

1 comment:

  1. Tired of finding ways to burn down your fats easily? Look no more as the newest and fastest fat buster how to lose weight is finally here!

    ReplyDelete

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...