Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 29 - Weigh In... Ugh

Well, we could just chalk it up to having had the flu last week and being dehydrated. Or that the lack of eating for 3 days stunted my metabolism. Or we could say that I'm bloated. but let's be honest here: my 3.2 lb. weight gain this week (222.4 lbs. now) is likely the result of eating a whole bynch of processed foods and way too much refined sugar.

:(

It's my own fault and I was fully aware of what I was doing when I was doing it. It comes from boredom. It comes from not eating a responsible breakfast. It comes from allowing a little bit of sugar in creating that blood-sugar high and crash, thus needing more to pull out of the nose dive. Shame on my choices.

...The only positive in all of this? I know what I did and I admit it to myself. I'm not sitting here acting delusional saying, "I have no idea how this happened! I tracked and got in my GHGs, and I only used my allotted weekly points!" Nope. I know why. The question is: how am I going to do better this week?

1 comment:

  1. Those explanation given is really comprehensive and information are very useful for me. I'll bookmark your website and come back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...