Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 239... I think

My Math may be off. No one ever accused me of being good with numbers... Should have the hubby help. Oh well. I digress.

Current restart weight: 213.6
New goal date (calculated by the average loss I used to maintain): January 20, 2013
Current mood: In control, but nervous. And needing coffee.

I ate with wild abandon for the last few months. I always knew I would come back to WW as soon as I could post-baby, but now I wish I had been a little more rational and reasonable about what I was eating. I used pregnancy as an excuse to be irresponsible. Fruit? Vegetable? What's that? : /

Well, now is not the time to get down on myself and beat myself up emotionally for what happened in the past. Now is the time to get back into my good habits and start seeing the results I was so able to count on by following the program!

I'm also going to commit to getting exercise into my daily habits this time around. It'll be necessary as I was beginning to plateau last time around without it. I'm thinking Couch to 5K.

It's good to be back! Follow me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...