Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tomorrow's the day!

Tomorrow is like day 1 all over again!

Except it's not. Not really.

I've done this before and my last pregnancy was just a short hiatus in my weight-loss journey. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things again though! So I'm going to spend today reviewing where I was when I left off, update all of my stats for the world to once again see, and get ready for tomorrow morning's early weigh-in and measure session.

Oh! By the way! Not only did I have a baby since I last updated here, but I graduated from The Culinary Institute of America, second in my class and elected graduation speaker, and we moved back to Buffalo, New York, my very missed hometown. This in and of itself will pose a challenge for me, the food here is different and I've missed it. I've only been back 3 weeks now and I'm trying to get all of my trigger foods out of my system so that I'm more ready to get back into healthful mode. I'll still enjoy those foods at times, but not with the wild abandon that I've been enjoying them recently *blushes bashfully*.

Tune in tomorrow for the low down on where I'm at now... Still the same goal though, 150 lbs. and feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...