Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 243 - The Mess Monster Strikes Again

All proud of myself this morning for getting and getting my steel-cut oats with peanut butter made. I had to eat them on the go since I was meeting someone at the local mall. I thought it was brilliant to just take the bowl in the car with me to get in my whole grains AND get an errand run.

Two birds, one stone.

Then I decided to forget my half eaten bowl of heart healthy steel-cut oats was in my passenger seat awaiting my return--and I threw my lovely fuchsia handbag into the bowl.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!

If I'm not spilling food on myself during a meal, I'm finding creative ways to get my other possessions into the action. : /   Healthy food fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...