Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 246 - Back To Weighing In

Well, it feels good  to be back to my Sunday morning routine. I actually missed doing this, it centers me and focuses me. I get re-motivated for the week ahead and make decisions about what I need to improve upon versus the previous week. Oh! You want to know how I did this last week, huh?

I lost 2.6 lbs. : )  So my current weight is 211.0. I may re-weigh in an hour or so...

My husband hasn't been counting points, just eating the foods I have been all week, staying away from restaurant foods and soda, and paying attention to portions and he lost 4 lbs.! (Men. Honestly. I look at a Twinkie and put on 5 lbs., they eat 10 Twinkies and nothing happens.)

My goals for this week? Get in all of my GHGs (Good Healthy Guidelines) each day, including water and vitamins, and starting the Couch 2 5K program with my sister. I've always wanted to like to run, but I've always hated it. I'm determined to like it. So, off I go to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...