I needed to get some fruit in for the day and I was craving protein of some kind. So this is what I created, and it made a great mid-afternoon snack/meal-thing. Check it out...
Peanut Butter Chocolate Apple Bowl
|Hmmmm.... just noticed that gigantic chip in my bowl. Time to head to Pier One : )|
Here's the recipe and Weight Watcher's Healthy Checks breakdown:
- 1 small/medium apple (I like Granny Smith)
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Bear Naked Heavenly Chocolate granola
- 1 tsp safflower oil
- 9 Points Plus
- 1-2 servings fruit
- 1 serving heart healthy oil
- delicious whole grains and satisfying protein
How would you compose your snack bowl? I would love to hear your thoughts below!