Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 17

Today was a little tough- I stayed on plan, but barely. I didn't eat the best and most nutritious foods and was left still feeling hungry because of it. I'm beginning to understand the full benefit of nutritious foods, beyond simply being healthier they are more filling and satisfying. Also, I had what Weight Watchers community members call NSV (non-scale victory). My pants that I had just taken out of the dryer (and curvy girls know that at that point they are typically a little more snug than we would prefer) slid down my backside a little : )  I haven't had that happen in over 10 years! It felt wonderful to feel a difference in my body and not just see changes on the scale.;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...