Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 22

I lost 0.2 lbs as per the scale since last Sunday. That's frustrating. I keep hearing people tell me that my body will balance out, especially if I'm honestly working the plan (which I am). I just have a hard time with lack of scale results. On the plus side, I have lost another 2.5 inches overall. Some more around my hips this week, which is much needed. I can't wait to be able to wear a smaller size of pants. I really can't wait to get back into the teens in size. Ah, well. Off to play outside with the boys, the Easter Bunny brought a nice new soccer net. Then to watch my Buffalo Sabres take the playoff series against the Flyers this afternoon. Let's Go Buff-A-Lo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...