Saturday, April 23, 2011

Days 19, 20 and 21

So... I've done well and have a new focus for this upcoming week. I'm going to keep exercising (no change there) but I'm going to work getting in my GHG foods. As per Weight Watchers, Good Health Guidelines support nutritional health and help your body to more efficiently burn it's fuel. I have been working mostly on portion control (weighing EVERYTHING!) and now to focus on what I'm eating. I get to hop on the scale tomorrow (get it, hop on the scale, on Easter? yeah? lol) and track my weight change as well as measurements. I'm excited! I've been feeling better, I have more energy and am able to sleep more soundly. It's felt good to do better for my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...