Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day Eight

So today I feel really good, energized and motivated. It's 2:45pm here on the east coast and I feel like I've gotten much more accomplished so far today than many other days in general. Finished my workout early, had a healthy and delish breakfast and lunch, got the laundry accomplished, cleaned the fridge (food and general upkeep) and I have been playing baseball outside with my two boys (3 years and 6 years). My six year old is starting baseball season on Tuesday, so he and mommy need to get their arms back in shape! And since this is what I'm doing wile we rest briefly and rehydrate, I'm being rushed back out the door for more fun! Oh! And tomorrow is weigh-in day... I'm excited to see what I've accomplished this past week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...