Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day Nine

Well, this morning was weigh-in and I lost 2.4lbs! That's right on track for my year-long goal of 100 pounds. I'm looking for more friendly foods to add to my diet and re-evaluating which ones could be removed to add to my success. Someone said recently, "If you don't buy it, you can't eat it." How true! I have to stay away from buying the things that work against my goals. This will be tough, but I'm up for the challenge!

(ps- Have I mentioned my biggest obstacle? I'm currently a student at The Culinary Institute of America- baking and pastry arts. This is a HUGE obstacle to overcome considering breakfast could be eggs benedict and bacon everyday, lunch could be duck confit or coq au vain, and dinner filet mignon with a wonderful potatoes gratin. I'm learning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...