Saturday, April 16, 2011

Days, 11, 12, 13, and 14...

Ok, so I've been a bad blogger. I was feeling very off this week. I don't know if it's the stress of changing my eating and exercising that has created an imbalance in my life, but I needed to collect my thoughts and refocus on my goal.

I've stuck to the Weigh Watchers eating plan perfectly, tracking every last thing that entered my mouth and stayed within my daily points, not using any of the additional, discretionary points that I have accumulated. I missed two days of exercise and regret it. I could have pushed myself harder to get through it. I feel better right now and have snuck onto the scale a few days early, hoping for some kind of motivation-- it was there, waiting for me : )  I've lost weight so far this week and can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow for my official weekly weigh-in.

I've been watching Ruby, the show on Style network about the morbidly obese woman who is just the funniest and sweetest southern girl. She is a HUGE motivator for me. I've watched every episode I could find n Netflix and I enjoy being able to relate to her struggle. She has the same types of goals and wishes I do. Things like going simple places in confidence, wearing cute clothes that fit well and being able to eat healthy without struggling. We're going to get there, one pound at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...