Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 90

WaHoo!!!!!

Final below the 220 mark! Another loss, -1.2 lbs. this week - and I'm retaining water (gals you know what that means!) So hopefully next week will be different. I'll be on vacation then, so I'll have to bring the scale with me. That was what I knew that you didn't : )  I knew I had gotten below 220. This is a big deal for me. I haven't been in the 2-teens since just after my second son was born. I'm very proud of this milestone.

Here are a few stats since the beginning:
  • Arms  -3.3 inches
  • Bust   -2 inches
  • Waist -2.5 inches
  • Hips   -5 inches!!! Wow!
  • Thighs -5.5 inches
  • Starting dress size: 22 / Current dress size: 18
  • Total weight loss: 30.8 lbs.!
So I have a plan for this week and next. Next week is vacation and I'm going to plan my meals and swim laps daily to keep my points in check. I don't know what to expect as far as weight, but I'm going to do my best- I haven't worked this hard to let vacation set me back. As for this week, I have plans to meet a couple of friends in New York City (I live just north) and go on a Macaron tour (self guided)! I'm saving my weekly points for that trip so we can sample the best of the city and stop at Bouchon for lunch. It'll will be fun and delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...