Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 95

I feel more in control today. I talked with a couple lovely ladies on the WW boards and they let me know I'm not alone and what they do to combat the same sugar addiction issues. Part of my success has been knowing others have had the same struggles and have overcome them. It's encouraging and empowering to have a group of like minded people.

On the non-weightloss side: I'm packing the car to go to Virginia Beach this evening!!! A one week family reunion there, and it will be fun packed : )  I'm unsure how "blogger-ish" I will feel, but I'll try to find a way to keep you all updated. You have been part of my success as well, and I thank you! (Still debating whether or not to take my scale to weigh in on Sunday... What do you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...