Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 94

Hello. My Name is Kara and I'm addicted to sugar.
It's been... well, that statement won't work because I have a mouth full of cookie right now.

I have learned this about myself through my journey with Weight Watchers. WW didn't point it out, but I weaned myself (mostly) from sugar for a while. Then I reintroduced it mildly and thought I'd be ok. It has snowballed and I have realized that once I start, I almost can't stop. My husband actually had to scold me about 5 minutes ago (he had been given permission a while ago) about the macaron that found it's way into my mouth. Sugar is going to be banned from my home for a while when we return from our vacation a week from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...