Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 30

Tuesdays and Thursdays are always tough, being at school--The Culinary Institute of America. Yup. I said it. It's hard to get a truly healthy and fit meal there. Yes, I can find an abundance of healthy foods. Yes, I have a ton of options. However, when you are tracking the nutritional aspects of each food items eaten, and you know the absolute yumminess of the ingredients used to create those dishes, half of one plate could do me in for the entire day. I stuck with salads (both of which were delish!), but one too many sunflower rye rolls. Still on plan, still on track. Still hungry though. Going to bed, tomorrow will be a new day to choose better, more satisfying foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...