Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 46

Today was almost back on track. Getting over whatever is ailing me and dealing with school created a task, but tomorrow is just around the corner (of the bed).


However, I would like to discuss my breakfast with you all. Not necessarily my breakfast per se, but breakfast in general. I know that it's "The most important meal of the day" and I do believe that, especially when in Mom mode. I just notice that when I have a well rounded and large breakfast I am less hungry through the rest of the day and don't end up feeling ravenously hungry. Today's breakfast:
  • Steel-cut oats made with skim milk and blackberry preserves
  • One whole egg with 2 egg whites over medium cooked with EVOO
  • Fage 0% greek yogurt with blueberry acai
  • 16 oz. skinny vanilla latte
  • Banana
This was delicious and was a great start to the day. And it helped that my husband got up at 5:30am to help me make it before I headed out for the day : )... EAT BREAKFAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...