Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 56

Despite another loss last week (yay!) I had a hard time yesterday wanting to eat right. And I just wanted to keep eating. There is definitely an emotional/boredom factor to my reliance on food. I didn't get in all of my GHG's (most though) and I ate way too many points worth of junk. I stayed on plan, but barely. I'm recommitted today, though, and have started the day off well. I have almost had all of my fruit/veggies for the day, have had protein (to keep me full), whole grains, heart healthy oil and the most important- coffee. Here's my low-point, high filling, completely yummy and energizing breakfast:
  • Multi-grain wrap
  • 3 egg whites scrambled in EVOO
  • cherry tomatoes
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 1 oz fat-free feta cheese
  • all of the above wrapped together in a snug little burrito
  • 1/2 cup of fresh cherries (they're $3.00 less per pound this week!!!)
  • 1/2 cup blueberries (also an awesome sale, 50% off normal price)
  • large cup of coffee (only one so far... there will be more)
  • 2 oz fat free milk for the coffee
I'm full, satisfied, and have lots of points left for the day. Having s well rounded, healthy, big breakfast will keep me full longer thus helping to keep my mind off of food. I need that today. Yesterday was tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...