Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 55

Waa-Hoo!!!!! another 1.8 pounds down, but even more exciting than that...

I've hit my 20 lbs. down goal! And I have officially said goodbye to the 230's : )  Now to say goodbye to the 220's. I'm going to aim to have done this by the end of June. Also, my 10% weight loss is right around the corner. 4.4 lbs. away. I'm excited for this one. Losing 10% of your body weight when you're overweight is significant for your health and I am thrilled to finally be doing something good for my body.

My husband and I have now lost a total of 50 lbs. combined. We have an abundance of energy and have never been so motivated to accomplish things around the house, no longer feeling the need to 'rest' after doing almost nothing. My garden is complete before June, and our pool is just about open (maybe by Memorial Day this year!) Perhaps I'll buy a swimsuit this year-- it will be the first time since I was in the 10th grade, 16 years old. Something shiny with a great design : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...