Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 48 & 49

Well, I'm glad to see you all survived Judgement Day.

So, yesterday I wen to a birthday party with my two boys for a sweet little girl turning 2. I had birthday cake and it was yummy! (even though it wasn't one of my special occasion cakes, sometimes you need that good old sheet cake from the grocery store type cake. nostalgia from childhood.) I had a slice, it was good and I was done with it. Then it rained profusely (we were outside in a pavilion) and I got sick again. SO close to being over it, and then the rain. Oh well, let's baby me for a few more days. I won't complain!

This morning was weigh-in day. And I am again proud to say I lost another 2 lbs! Thrilled! I am now only 1.2 lbs away from a solid 20 lbs gone : )  And only 6.2 lbs away from hitting my 10% goal from the start )10% weight lost from my beginning weight). This has been an incredible journey and I am enjoying sharing it with anyone who will listen. It feels good to take control of something so difficult. Well, here's to another successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...