Sunday, May 1, 2011

Days 25, 26, 27 and 28

So I've been busy with life... But I have been focused on my GHG's (good health guidelines) and staying on plan. I did it! and I lost again this week, better than last week : ) 

-2.6 pounds! This is a good rate, a little more than my weekly goal. This brings my total weight loss to just over 10lbs! I'm thrilled to have broken the 240 mark. Now to conquer the 230's : ) May will be the month it gets done... Off to do some chores around the house (mostly outside), lose some more weight and get a little tan from the beautiful sun today.

Ooh. Maybe I should set another goal for this week like I did last week with my GHG's... Hmmmm. How about keeping those in line again, but getting in more "workouts" than I did last week? I got two in, granted I was busy and active besides that, but my best weight loss was when I worked out at least 5 times in a week. Ok, that'll be it. Let's get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...