Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 210 - Need To Get Back On Track

I've been awful. I exercised a whopping 2 days since I've been on the west coast. I have no excuse, I have no reasons other than pure laziness. I've eaten doughnuts (from VooDoo Doughnuts in all fairness... no one should visit Portland and not go there), I've eaten bacon on more than one occasion and have had too much wine.

Honestly, I feel gross. I've gotten used to living healthier and taking care of me. I'm tired and have no motivation. It's purely a result of 12 days of eating crap. I'm going to do my best to get this under control before I go home. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. This happened to me too this weekend, I sympathize. It just feels so gross but makes me more determined than ever to get back into my groove.

    ReplyDelete

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...