Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 219 - Weigh In After 3 Weeks Off

I gained weight. 6.2 lbs. to be exact, though over a 4 week period and accounting for a rebound from some medical issues. I'm o.k. with this... Time to get back on the horse!



My trip out west was wonderful! I ate a TON of amazing food and sampled some of the country's best wines. Here's a brief pictorial documentation of some of the yumminess... details to follow.

Geoduck (pronounced gooey-duck) a shell fish very popular in Asia

Wagyu Sirloin

A doughnut from VooDoo Doughnuts in Portland, Oregon. One of the most unnecessary and delicious things I've ever put in my mouth.

Cheese and charcuterie pairings for our wine tasting at Chateau St. Michelle.

Dessert amuse at The Herbfarm just outside Seattle, Washington.

Cheese selections at Mount Townsend Creamery.

Salmon crostini amuse bouche at Spur.

Oyster roast on the beach at Hama Hama. A salmon sacrificed itself from the waters to join our river-side party. We filleted him there and added him happily to the open fire.


More to come tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll see a majority of that is probably water and will be lost on the scale by your next weigh in. Looks like it was a yummy trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...