Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 218 - I've Returned!

And wow! That was an amazing 3 weeks... Full of food, wine, brews, sights and incredible people.

Now time for getting back on track with eating and healthy living. I'm actually craving a return to what my normalcy had become. I WANT to measure my food and feel in control of portions and nutrition. I WANT to be physically active. I want to be in charge again.

I'll never forget that once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Tomorrow I weigh in for the first time since October 15th. Last I weighed in I had been battling some medical issues and had been resisting food for about 2 weeks, resulting in an unhealthy amount of weight lost. I'm ready for what whatever the scale gives me.

I'll also add a page filled with pics of the the things I did and deliciousness I ate... Food pron : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...