Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 224 - Reality

Getting back to reality for the last 7 days has been a nightmare. I spent 3 weeks in lala land and allowed myself to get out of all of the great habits I had created for myself. I didn't enjoy it particularly... It's not like I was partying hard with the junk food. But it has made certain things more difficult again.

I'm having a hard time planning. I'm fighting tracking my food at the times I should (I've been waiting till the end of the day, when I get home from school, tired and hungry, only to realize I have a sliver of points left to eat). I'm disliking grazing all day, which is what I had been doing to keep ravenous hunger at bay--and now i just want to eat whatever I see, whenever I see it. (Don't ask about my Friday night fiasco in the pantry and secret cupboards...)

I'm human. And thus I am not perfect and never will be. I do hold myself to difficult and stringent standards that I would never hold anyone else to which makes letting myself off the hook for a 'not really that bad' week feel awful. I did track what I ate, I did eat better this week than I had in the 3 weeks prior, and I do expect a lose tomorrow morning at weigh-in.

Man. Reality bites (sometimes).

Tomorrow: Weigh-in and a food plan for the week--only 1 day at school to plan for and then TURKEY DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...