Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 194 - Weigh In Day... And A Few Highlights From The Week

A loss of  5.4 lbs. this week. I am not as thrilled as I would be under different circumstances. It wasn't a healthy loss. My body is in starvation mode and I know I've lost lean muscle tissue. My focus needs to be not only on eating well, but also getting in enough lean protein to keep my muscle tone. (However, if I'm able to maintain this and only lose fat from here on out, that means I'm only 37.6 lbs. away from my goal!)

Without going through it all again, my  'Big Confession' post will get you caught up as to why things have been rough lately.

Now for the week's highlights!

Walking through the halls at school, I came across a couple of friends who happen to be a couple. We said hello, and they continued walking just a few steps ahead of me. He turns around, slightly behind his girlfriend's back and whispers "You look amazing!"

MAN! That felt great.

I received a few other compliments along the way that just made my day. It was like floating on clouds : ) Nothing like having your hard work acknowledged and complimented.

Now to work on getting fully back on track.

(PM update... Last night I did make and eat the chicken fajitas that I posted yesterday. It felt forced, but I knew that putting something into my body might trigger hunger later. It did. By 3pm this afternoon I was searching the pantry looking to settle my hunger. It's the first time in 2 weeks that I've felt hungry.)

Tomorrow: The wonderful pomegranate and how I'm preparing for my 3 week food and wines trip out west.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...