Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 199 - Plans and Results

I'm leaving late tonight for my 3 week trip to the Pacific northwest! SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. We will be focusing on food, food systems and wines while there. I have an amazing group of people I'm traveling with and we have some great things planned for our down time including an oyster roast on the beach (Puget Sound). I'm especially looking forward to hanging out and exploring Pike Place in the heart of Seattle.

I will not be tracking my food while there, but like this summer while I was in Virginia Beach and B-Lo, I will be mindful of my choices and keep busy. I lost weight while on vacation this summer, so hopefully my eating and exercise plan for this trip will produce the same results! I'll be sharing daily the foods, wines and experiences we have there as well as my exercise regimen.

Today will start off tough, though. I will be back at the hospital first thing this morning for comparative tests for some answers about my recent health. It could be great, it could be awful. Please pray for great.

1 comment:

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...