- Lose 100-115 pounds- I want to live a long and strong life to keep up with my children, grandchildren and maybe even great-grandchildren. I need a healthy heart and innards (I love that word!) to accomplish this, and removing some of my unhealthy habits that work against this is the first step.
- More self confidence- I never really actively thought too much about my confidence levels. I was confident in my knowledge, studies, abilities, talents... However, only once I began to lose this excessive weight did I realize what a blow to my self-confidence all those pounds delivered. I feel better about myself and am able to enjoy interacting with everyone else more.
- I want to shop like other smaller gals- I want to not have to go the plus-sized store (even though they have some very cute clothes) or even into the plus-sized section of a regular store. I want to be able to grab any article or clothing I see off a rack because chances are that they'll have my smaller size. I don't want to feel like I'm shopping for tents anymore!
- To cross my legs easily while sitting.
- Trophy Wife! I want my hubby to have a hot wife. Enough said : )
- And last but not least ***GENTLEMEN CLOSE YOUR EYES!*** If my hips and butt were smaller, my boobs would look bigger... I was not well endowed in the chest area. I'm only asking for proportionality.
Leave me a message below and announce to the world what your goals are!
Coming soon: We're going to get a guys perspective on losing weight in the culinary field.