Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 132 - A New Beginning

After a not-so-surprising gain of 1.4 lbs. last week I'm getting myself refocused by planning out my meals for the entire week. Here's what I'll be eating each day, from first bite to last crumb:

Breakfast:
  • Corn Chex with 1 cup skim milk (or one container of yogurt)
  • 3 egg whites cooked in EVOO or safflower oil, topped with fresh sliced tomato
  • 1 large nectarine, 1 cup of grapes or 1 medium apple
  • Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. With 1/2 cup of fat free milk. 
AM Snack:
  • 1 large banana slice lengthwise (like for a banana split)
  • 32 grams of peanut butter sandwiched between
Lunch:
  • Extra-lean ham sandwich; made with 2 slices whole wheat bread, 3 oz. lean ham, 1 slice American cheese, yellow mustard
  • String cheese
  • 1/2 cup sliced cucumber or green bell pepper
  • 2 Tbsp. tomato and basil hummus
Dinner (all tossed together):
  • 4 oz. chicken breast sauteed in 1 tsp. olive oil
  • 1/2 cup grilled zucchini 
  • 10 grams shredded parmesan cheese
  • 1 oz shredded mozzarella (full fat)
PM Snack: 1/2 cup Sugar free/fat free Jell-O pudding or Sugar free Jell-O

My Declaration of Eating. I will:
  • Not eat after 7:30 pm
  • abstain from Snickers and all related products (at least for now)
  • drink all of my water
  • get in all of my GHGs
  • give my relationship with carbs a timeout

Coming this week: Some of my favorite foods. And perhaps a few recipes. Photos, of what I'm not sure. : )  And we're working on the mans perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...