- tracked every last bite that I ate- good, bad and ugly.
- enjoyed my 7th wedding anniversary with my hubby
- tamed a binge, instead keeping it to only two bad choices
- exercised intentionally
- eating garbage- even though I tracked everything and stayed within my Points Plus (Weight Watchers)
- not getting enough fruits/veggies, heart healthy oils, or water in
- not sleeping nearly enough
- eating emotionally- I didn't go into full-on binge mode (which I have been known to do) but I was fully aware of what I was doing and I rationalized why it was o.k. This is not o.k.
I need to do better next week.
I WILL do better next week.
(Ooh! And I ate a foot long, cheese smothered Philly Steak sandwich at 11:30 Friday night after seeing Wicked on Broadway with my hubby for our anniversary. It was delicious. I ate the whole thing. And I regret every last bite of it.)
Tomorrow- What did our friend The Scale tell me for week 19...