Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 152 - Weigh In Day

Down another pound : )

This is actually a lower rate of lose than I have been used to but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I was starting to feel deprived--hungry more than I should be. I talked with some group members over at Weight Watcher's and they offered a bunch of insightful advice that I wouldn't have necessarily thought of myself. I tried a few things and I felt much better all week. Ultimately, I need to slow my rate of lose to avoid burnout, which is the last thing I want to have happen.

I'm in this for the long haul, it's a lifestyle change, not a race to the finish line.

Now I only have 5.6 pounds to go till I hit ONEderland!!! I haven't been her in over seven years. This is very exciting for me, and another good motivator to keep working my plan.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the loss! It's great that you're listening to your body and meeting its needs, not just pushing for big losses. That's a sure sign that these changes are for good!

    ReplyDelete

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...