Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 150 - More Things to Ponder from The Boardies

Installment number 2 of inspiration and hilarity from the online boardies over at Weight Watcher's... A continuation of the wildly popular first post. Sit back and enjoy.

  • Whether you think that you can or you can't, you are right. (Pat, a.k.a IslandDreamer)
  • If you eat garbage you will feel like garbage. (Gusto31)
  • You don't have to change your life; you just have to change your day. (ZeldaLaw)
  • Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (Christine)
  • If you're sick of starting over, you have to stop quitting. (NurseJulie74)
  • A year from now, you will have wished you had started today. (Kristal)
  • The 'pain' of being on-plan/sticking with it is nothing compared to how it feels to give up. (IrisMurasaki)
  • If you waste energy on things you can't control, it only means you will be too worn out to deal with things you can. (Letty)
And last, but far from least, and one of the best things I have had to chew over mentally:

  •  I go to work because I like my paycheck; if I went when I was motivated to do so, I would be fired by Wednesday. I follow Weight Watcher's (my healthy eating plan) because I like the results--the motivation comes and goes. On the days it's gone, the results speak for themselves. (QueenTrish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...