Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 171 - Factoids About Weightloss

Well, factoids about my weightloss really...

At almost 50 pounds down (we'll see if I made it there on Sunday!!!) I am constantly cold. Apparently I got used to having such a supple amount of insulation, like a baby seal, that I'm having a difficult time regualting my body temperature now. It sounds small and insignificant, but I've always been the warm type--no jacket in winter, never really wearing socks, camisoles so long as it was at least 65 degrees outside. Now I need layers.

Eh. It's a good excuse to cuddle close to my hubby : )

My appetite has subsided, as has my craving for junk foods. I thought I was going to have to fight against my old eating habits all of everyday forever. I know I will have to battle that at some point, and more often at certain times than others. But in general, my palate has changed and so has my desire to eat out of boredom or emotionally. It has taken an immense effort to relearn good habits, but it is one of the best efforts I have ever made towards anything in life.

I have learned also that once I grab onto something that I want to accomplish, truly from the depths of my soul want to accomplish, I dig my heels in and don't let go until I get what I want. I am amazingly persistent (my husband said he has always known this about me), I refuse to take 'no' for an answer (again, hubby asked why this was news to me), and I make a great advocate for great causes.

Feeling good about myself : )

Tomorrow: A new pizza recipe!!! I cannot wait to show you this one... Points Plus friendly and delish.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    customerhealthguide

    ReplyDelete

Share your support:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...